A shining set of sparkling white teeth is what makes a person to be more attractive, healthy and younger. Many people avoid smiling in public since they want to conceal poor color of their teeth , which is yellow one.
Teeth may gradually become yellow because a lot of negative factors such as aging, hereditary factors, poor dental hygiene, or excessive consumption of tea, coffee and the most influential one is cigarettes.
Generally, people tend to seek professional treatment to remove the yellow tinge from their teeth, which can take time and might be huge sum of money.
Fortunately, there are many kitchen ingredients that you can use to restore your pearly white smile and get rid of yellow teeth in the mean time.
1. Baking Soda – How to Clean Your Yellow Teeth Naturally
Baking soda has been one of the best ingredients that you can use to get rid of yellow teeth, which can help to remove plaque and remove poor color of your teeth.
How to use:
· Mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda with a little toothpaste.
· Brush your teeth by this mixture for a while.
· Rinse with warm water.
· Perform this action at least once or twice a week.
You might not know but baking soda can also be used on How to Get Rid Of Plaque on Teeth Fast
2. Orange Peel – How to Clean Your Yellow Teeth Naturally
Cleaning your teeth with fresh orange peel on a regular basis is the wise solution to get rid of yellow tinge accumulated on your teeth. This is also a trick if you want to know Home Remedies To Whiten Teeth
How to use:
· Rub orange peel over your teeth the night before going to sleep.
· Leave it overnight and head to sleep without chewing any.
· Perform this for several times a week within few months until you find satisfied results.
3. Coconut Oil Rinse – How to Clean Your Yellow Teeth Naturally
How to use:
· Every morning before you brush your teeth scoop one tablespoon of coconut oil.
· Put them in your mouth and swish to pull the oil through and around your teeth.
· Do this for 10-15 minutes and spit it out after that.
· Rinse with warm water and brush your teeth after that.
· Perform this action few times a week on regular basis.
4. Banana Peel – How to Clean Your Yellow Teeth Naturally
How to use:
· Rub the inside of a banana peel over your teeth for couples of times.
· Wait for 3 or 5 more minutes then brush your teeth.
· Repeat this for few weeks and you will find yellow teeth in no time.
5. Hydrogen Peroxide / Water Mouthwash – How to Clean Your Yellow Teeth Naturally
You can totally make your own mouthwash at home to treat this yellowish color of your teeth.
You only need to mix 3% hydrogen peroxide and water in equal parts. Now when you have your own solution, swish it at least few times a day until you find satisfied result.
6. Crunchy Fruits and Vegetables – How to Clean Your Yellow Teeth Naturally
The trick when you bite into crunchy fruits or vegetables is that they scrub your teeth like a toothbrush and make them whiter by removing the film that may stain your teeth.
You should eat other crunchy food items that are available such as carrots, cucumbers or apple as well.
7. Carrot – How to Clean Your Yellow Teeth Naturally
Carrot is another natural teeth whitener that helps to get rid of yellow teeth. With the help of carrot as well as balance acid-alkaline accumulated in your mouth, which prevents the bacteria from growing and causing tooth problems.
Besides, you can also eat more carrot on regular basis, either way will work wonders.