Tooth cavities and decay  is one of the most common problems regarding oral health that people tend to get. This is more commonly seen among older adults, teenagers anf most likely to happen to children as well. However, since it related to dental health, tooth cavities do not exclude anyone.
Dental cavities usually come along with holes in teeth that triggered decay of tooth. Besides, bacterial infection can lead to destruction and demineralization of the teeth’s hard tissues, which add up to tooth decay symptoms as well.
Besides, factors such are foods stuck onto teeth, sipping or snacking frequently, lack of oral hygiene, dry mouth and deficiency of fluoride, dental devices all lead to this annoying health problem. Fortunately, you can also make use of these simple home remedies at home without going to see your dentist.
1. Clove – How to Fix Tooth Decay at Home
Clove oil is always among the list of home remedies for tooth decay and gravities. Since it has high concentration of antibacterial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, clove can significantly relieve the pain as well as prevent the cavity from spreading inside your mouth. If you want to learn more about clove oil benefit, read more How to get Rid of Style.
How to use:
· Mix 2 – 3 drops of clove oil with ¼ teaspoon of sesame oil.
· Dip a cotton ball into it and apply directly the mixed oil onto the affected tooth. *
· Repeat this every night before going to bed.
2. Salt – How to Fix Tooth Decay at Home
How to use:
· Put a teaspoon of salt into some warm water.
· Swish inside your mouth within one minute on your affected tooth.
· Repeat this 3 times per day until you find satisfied result.
Besides, salt can also help you on How To Get Rid Of White Tongue Coating Fast
3. Oil Pulling – How to Fix Tooth Decay at Home
This has been one of the age-old practice used for ages. It can help to reduce cavities as well as bleeding gums by cleaning the mouth of harmful bacteria that triggering many health problems.
How to use:
· Take 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in your mouth.
· Swish it around for about 20 minutes.
· Do not swallow the oil.
Rinse off with warm water.
You can opt for sunflower or coconut oil for the similar result.
4. Garlic – How to Fix Tooth Decay at Home
Garlic is rich in antibacterial as well as antibiotic properties, which often makes it among one of the best home remedies for tooth decay and cavities.
The best way to make use of garlic is to swish in your mouth with garlic oil at least twice a day until you find satisfied result.
5. Indian Lilac – How to Fix Tooth Decay at Home
Indian lilac is another alternative remedy for treating cavities.
How to use:
· Gently apply juice of neem leaves on the teeth and gums.
· Let it sit for a few minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
· Repeat this treatment once or twice a day until you find satisfied result.
6. Fluoride – How to Fix Tooth Decay at Home
This ingredient is especially effective in the early stages of cavities.
To have quick result, you can apply fluoride on your mouth several times a day. Within few weeks you will find satisfied result.
7. Brush Your Teeth – How to Fix Tooth Decay at Home
It is a must for everyone to brush your teeth at least twice a day to prevent cavity-causing bacteria from building up on the surface of your teeth.
To have the best result, you brush your teeth along with fluoride at least once a day if possible.